Contact Information
If you have information you would like to see put up on the blog, please e-mail them to me @ vss.bcasw@gmail.com
Comments & feedback are welcome, but have to be moderated due to spam.
New Facebook page
I've created a VSS-BCASW Facebook page, for sharing info, networking & events etc.
New Directions
In early November 2010 I became President and Board representative for the VSS branch and I'm in the organization and planning stages for the coming months. I welcome your input on guest speakers, or topics you would like to learn more about in our Speaker Series. We will continue our strong emphasis on professional development and learning from our members and this is also an opportunity to highlight the work and expertise we have, so if you are interested in providing a workshop please contact me at the e-mail address above.
Holiday Event
Mark your calendar for our Holiday Social event which will occur on Monday, December 13th. The location is to be determined. We will send out a flyer when it's ready. If you are interested, or have ideas for this event, please e-mail me.
Meetings in 2011
We are looking for a new (free) location for our monthly meetings. If you have any suggestions please forward them to me. I'd like to try to find a location central, with free parking available.
Our events have generally been held the 3rd Monday of the month, no meetings in July, August, or November (due to the conference) & a social event in December.
I look forward to working with members to continue to develop our region and want to encourage members to contact me with any ideas, concerns, or feedback they might have regarding our region, or things you want me to take as your representative to the Board.
All the best,
Tracey Young, MSW, RSW
VSS President & Representative to the BCASW Board
No comments:
Post a Comment